5/02/2013

Movies Ask the Big Questions

  • What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss? 
  • Where does he get those wonderful toys? 
  • What's in the box? 
  • Any of you boys smithies? 
  • You ever been to Poughkeepsie? 
  • Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?
  • Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
  • Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?
  • D'ya like dags? 
  • What are you rebelling against? 
  • What is your major malfunction? 
  • Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all? 
  • You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? 
  • Are you a good witch or a bad witch? 
  • Hey, where the white women at? 
  • What's "Taters?" 
  • Do you like scary movies? 
  • Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico? 
  • Is this your homework, Larry? 
  • Anybody want a peanut?
  • How much blood would you shed to stay alive?
  • Can you imagine the level of a mind that watches wrestling? 
  • Why is there a watermelon there? 
  • How do the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? 
  • I'm Ron Burgundy? 
  • What hump? 
  • Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper? 
  • Shall we play a game? 
  • What's a Nubian? 
  • Why don't you come up sometime and see me? 
  • Do you understand the words that are coming outta my mouth? 
  • What the hell is a jiggawatt? 
  • What is a plethora? 
  • Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? 
  • Have you ever tried shawarma? 
  • How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately? 
  • Why don't you get out of that wet coat and into a dry martini? 
  • Now, where was I? 
  • How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit? 
  • How much more black could this be? 
  • Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons? 
  • Ever seen a grown man naked? 
  • Can you dig it? 
  • Are you not entertained? 
  • How many people are having an orgasm right now? 
  • Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times? 
  • Is the nation ready for two minutes of radio silence? 
  • Dammit, why didn't I concur? 
  • How's that three seashell thing work? 
  • Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? 
  • Why in pluperfect hell would you pee on a corpse? 
  • I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper? 
  • Do your parents know you're Ramones? 
  • Did you just say, "Meow?" 
  • Remember, Sully, when I said I would kill you last? 
  • Have the lambs stopped screaming? 
  • Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire? 
  • Did he fire six shots, or only five? 
  • Whoever heard of a snozzberry? 
  • Why am I Mr. Pink? 
  • Are they made from real girl scouts? 
  • Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch? 
  • Why so serious? 
  • Hey dad, you wanna have a catch? 
  • Who is sixty-seven? 
  • Have you checked the children lately? 
  • Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? 
  • I know you are, but what am I? 
  • Directive? 
  • It wasn't just a story, was it? 
  • Excuse me, but what does God need with a starship? 
  • Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? 
  • There's no good sharks? 
  • Did he say, "Funky Buttloving?" 
  • But why is the rum gone? 
  • Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? 
  • Where is my super suit? 
  • Is it safe? 
  • Care for a little necrophilia? 
  • Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe? 
  • How exactly does one suck a fuck? 
  • What do you mean, "I'm funny?" 
  • Where's the rest of me? 
  • Why do they call you Red? 
  • Otisburg? 
  • You know how to whistle, don't you? 
  • Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am? 
  • Do you know what happens to nosy fellas? 
  • You talkin' to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment