2/11/2011

The Little Story of Right Hand/Left Hand: The Story of Love and Hate

You can judge a man in two regards: By what he likes, and by what he doesn't like. Here is the post where I lose all credibility with my followers.

25 Films I Like That Everybody Else Hates
9
1941
Bubble Boy
The 'Burbs
Cellular
Daredevil
EdTV
Evolution
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Gleaming the Cube
The Island
Jersey Girl
Joe Versus the Volcano
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
The Ladykillers
Mirrormask
My Blueberry Nights
Osmosis Jones
Out Cold
Pirate Radio/The Boat That Rocked
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Stuck on You
Toys
Vanilla Sky
The Village

25 Films I Hate That Everybody Else Likes
American Pie
Analyze This
Avatar
Babe
Bambi
The Bourne Identity
Broadcast News
The Brothers Bloom
Cars
Diner
Elf
Funny Games
I Heart Huckabees
Logan's Run
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Miller's Crossing
The Outsiders
Shrek 2
Silver Streak
Sister Act
Sullivan's Travels
Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans
Tootsie
What About Bob
...And Pretty Much Every Will Smith Movie

2 comments:

  1. I don't actually know ANYONE who didn't love MirrorMask. Maybe we have different friends? Also I unironically love Evolution and The Island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the fence about including Mirrormask, but based on the various "discussions" at IMDB, I can safely assume it has a large share of haters.

    ReplyDelete